Shree Krishna Quotes of the Day

 


What is happiness?
True happiness can only emanate from a peaceful mind that is not dependent on any external agents and remains unperturbed in every situation.

Bhagavad gita 2.70:

“As the waters (of different rivers) enters the Great Ocean, which though full on all sides remains undisturbed, like wise a person who is not disturbed by the incessant flow of desires – can alone achieve peace, and not the man who runs after these desires & strives to satisfy such desires.”
.
.
👇 Tag someone who would love this post
.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
.
🖤 What is your opinion on that quote?
.
⛅️🌏🐶 I wish you a wonderful week!
.
.
-----------------------------------------------
Someone should do bad things to me, that is their Karma. I should not make anyone bad, that is my religion.🤗🙏
_________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt, Please let me know